Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Which road to go ?

Hometown ? KL?
yieewww...this is totally drive me crazy!T.T
Did I do anything wrong ?
hmm..nah...i guess i didn't
recently this issue is haunting me day after day..night after night..
which ROAD should i choose to go?
I have a dream
and I know my dream well than anyone else out there
I have made all my life decision on my own
and now..why can't we deal it with the same method?
I know that you may be miss me or worrying me
but trust me , and i knew that you would believe me
I am independent girl as always, you knew it..right?
I wish i could be at hometown with you
yet I can't leave my friends here..
i have tried
it doesn't work
so..just give me some more time..
I'm sure I will get the answer for you....
can You show me the road you prepared for me?
just a glimpse, and it's enough ..
I love you and I know you do. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment