Wednesday, June 3, 2009

change :: ✖ change


--- SIGNAL FOR CHANGES ---
aiyaya~ i think im the one who usually realize of the changes
after its happening instead of noticing its signal
lolzz...do u agree with it?
yes~
yes ~
yes~

me myself agree too lerr..keke ^^
it's okay lar..not a big deal right? hehehe
thats y im noob
so...
please forgive my noobness yaa friends~xp

suddenly thinking of having an extreme big big changes on myself
hmm~ hmm~
what should i change?
appearance????
maybbbb change my hairstyle xp
attitude??
change into a busy body girl?? wow~ no good lerrrr
i dun wan loo~ kaka
characters???
hair...dress...???
arghhHHHH
blur blur ler...what should i do?
teach me teach me ler @@
cut a short short hairr
or
curly hair??
then then...dye it gold color ? red color? wakakaka
hmm~ hmm~
i wanna CHANGE~! YEEpeeeeeyaaaaa XD
if u know what should i change
please do inform me ler
contact this no--016612XXXX blekzz~


to change or not to change?
♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment