Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TVC shooting


yesterday i went to be the actress of senior's tvc ( tv commercial )
hmm hmm~ so ganjiong ler
dunno what should i do later
i woke up at 5am to prepare then meet them at 530am
aiya~i need to wear the secondary school uniform
so embarassed lar everybody looking at me weirdly
i look like 'xiu mui mui' @@
we shoot the wait people scene at bustop in front of school
' waiting my boyfriend go dating'
this is what they told me i should act
April and Nick teach me how to act
hahahaha~ ganjiong gan jiong~!
it's a lot of funny things too
they behave funny-ly..hahaha
lalala~ start shooting loo
i act like how they teach me yet i dunno i did it correctly onot
aiskk~ so shy ler they looking at me..
however..all going on smootly
yeah~ after finish it we went for breakfast at brj

it's a nice experience after all^^

No comments:

Post a Comment